Interstates is hiring! We are currently seeking qualified Journeyman Electricians to provide services throughout the United States. This position presents exciting opportunities for long-term career growth! Candidates with relative experience in an industrial / facilities maintenance environment or electrical technician role are encouraged to apply today!
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Measuring, cutting, bending, threading, assembling and installing conduit
- Overseeing or participating in wire installations with conduit & cable tray
- Connecting power to equipment
- A valid state journeyman s license is preferred
- The ability to lead up to 4 apprentices
- Knowledge of other construction trades
- Ability to stand, walk and lift up to 100 lbs in construction work environment
- Ability to climb and maintain balance on ladders and scaffolds while carrying tools
- May be exposed to high and precarious places
- Risk of electrical shock and outside weather conditions
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience: Associates degree in electrical technology or 1-2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Travel: 100% travel is required.
Interstates is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer and provides a drug free work environment.
Associated topics: capacitor, electric, electrical, electrician, journeyman electrician, satellite, transformer, troubleshoot, voltage, wiring