Founded in 1921 Newmont Mining Corporation is one of the largest gold mining companies in the world. The North American region consists of multiple surface and underground operations spread throughout Northern Nevada and our Cripple Creek and Victor Mine in Colorado.
Newmont prides itself on safety and embraces diversity, engages employees, fosters innovation, rewards high performance and develops great leaders.
Ever wonder how Gold is produced? If so then come learn an exciting career as a Process Operator with Newmont. Learn to use equipment to produce mineral ore into Gold.
- Perform manual labor in support of general plant clean-up and assist other process operators.
- Understand and follow instructions.
- Perform all pre-shift, pre-op and workplace inspections as required.
- Communicate all pertinent information during shift relief.
- Follow good housekeeping practices.
- Only operate equipment or systems for which training has been provided.
- Comply with state and federal health and safety regulations.
- Comply with Loss Control (HSLP), Environmental and Newmont policies and procedures.
The above duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
Training & Experience
- Previous experience in a Process Facility preferred.
- Will hire entry level.
Must be able to work 12-hour rotating schedule.
For more information on Newmont:
- Newmont website: (link removed)
- Lifecycle of a Mine microsite (educational site that explains what happens during each phase of a mine's life): (link removed)
- Newmont's blog site (weekly stories highlighting work being done in Newmont's regions and our employees): (link removed)
- Newmont's annual sustainability report: (link removed)
Newmont seeks to recruit, hire, place and promote qualified applicants, meaning applicants who meet the minimum requirements of the position, without regard to personal characteristics such as gender, race, nationality, ethnicity, social and indigenous origin, religion or belief, disability, age or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
NOTE: Newmont does not ask for or require job applicants to pay money to apply or be considered for employment with the Company. In addition, Newmont does not ask potential job candidates to provide sensitive personal data without first submitting a job application through our secure, online portal, and only as requested for legitimate business purposes. If you are asked to provide money or sensitive personal data through any other means, do not respond and please report this immediately to(e-mail removed).
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 40182942 elko